- It costs £16,000 a year to educate each undergraduate – declining revenues leave Lincoln a £7,000 shortfall to cover.
- With increased tuition fees and dramatic cuts in Government funding, our students and College are faced with mounting debt.
- Lincoln wants to offer sufficient financial support to attract and retain the brightest candidates.
- Lincoln wants to continue to support sports and societies and maintain and improve buildings and facilities.
- We cannot do this without your help!
Designed by You, for You
Your young alumni representatives told us that:
- You want to see tangible results from your donations.
- You want to feel your contribution is truly making a difference, at whatever level.
We designed the Lincoln for Life Fund to:
- Be a Fund solely for gifts from young donors.
- Be spent on a yearly basis on tangible projects suggested by College and chosen by our Lincoln for Life Committee.
- Allow Fundraising achievements to be publicised to young donors.
We have a goal to increase % of young alumni giving annually (gifts to the general Annual Appeal will also be included). Only 6% of young alumni have ever made a gift to College.
Please show your support of College by donating today using the form below. Every gift over £5 will count towards your % rate!
Feel free to contact Rachel Boswell if you have any questions.