You can renew your loans using SOLO:
- Select 'Sign On Oxford SSO' in SOLO.
- Enter your Oxford Single Sign-On login and password.
- Click on 'Continue to Shibboleth Identity Provider'.
- Click on 'My Account'.
- From here you can see when your books are due back and select titles for renewal.
- Ensure you Sign Out and close the browser after use on a shared computer or other people may access your account.
You may also renew books in person or by emailing the library
NB You can only renew books in this way before they become overdue. Once they are overdue, you will need to contact the library to renew them. You may not renew a book if someone else has placed a hold on it and must return it to the Library as soon as possible. You may only renew books online three times. If you still require them after that and if no-one else has placed a hold on them, you should bring them into the Library during office hours and we can renew them for you.
Back to FAQs