Applications Open for our Year 13 Oxbridge Interview Workshops
We are offering FREE inerview workshops for Year 13 Oxbridge applicants accross our link regions. In Lincolnshire, we are also offering a session for your aspiring Year 12 students as part of our collaboration with Christ's College, Cambridge.
In collaboration with Christ's College, Cambridge, we are delivering a series of workshops for Year 13 Oxbridge applicants as well as sessions for your aspiring Year 12s. You must book the number of places you need via the Eventbrite links below. All of the sessions are the same, so please choose the one nearest to you that you can attend.
- 16th October 2019 @ Carre’s Grammar School, 10.30-12.00
- 16th October 2019 @ Sir Robert Pattinson Academy, 13.30-15.00
- 11th November 2019 @ Boston High School, 09.45-11.15
- 11th November 2019 @ Spalding High School, 13.45-15.30 (Year 13 only)
- 12th November 2019 @ Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Horncastle, 09.30-11.00
- 12th November 2019 @ Caistor Grammar School, 13.00-14.30
- 13th November 2019 @ Queen Elizabeth’s High School, Gainsborough, 09.00-11.00
- 13th November 2019 @ The Priory LSST Academy, Lincoln, 13.00-14.55
Priority is given to state schools when booking these events.
South West (Year 13 only)
We are also running the Year 13 Interview Workshops for Oxbridge applicants in Bristol, BaNES, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Following a really successful programme last year, we have added additional venues to increase spaces.
- 18th November 2019 @ Writhlington School, 9.10-11.00
- 18th November 2019 @ Weston College, 13.00-14.30
- 19th November 2019 @ Redland Green School, 8.45-10.45
- 19th November 2019 @ Downend and Mangotsfield Sixth Form, 13.00-14.30 (Time TBC)
- 20th November 2019 @ St Brendan’s Sixth Form, 10.00-12.00
- 20th November 2019 @ Ralph Allen School, 13.30-15.00
Are the events free?
Yes - both our Year 12 and Year 13 events are free to attend.
Do I need to accompany students?
Yes - a member of school staff will need to accompany the students. If this is an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can non-Oxbridge medicine applicants attend?
They can indeed, but it is worth noting that 50% of the workshop will focus on the Oxbridge interviews process specifically.
Why are you asking about a minibus on the online form?
Schools often have minimal parking onsite and if you are bringing students by minibus, we will need to contact the school to reserve a space.
Will you need the names of the students attending?
Not at the time of booking, but we will contact you for the names of the students attending so the host school knows who to expect.
If you have any questions, please contact our Schools Liaison Officer, Katie Osmon via email@example.com.